You have got a lovely card, gift or bunch of flowers to celebrate a special occasion.
What about a special note to go with them? Most probably, you might have settled for a standard message that thousands of others have already used.
Personalisation does not only mean adding the recipient’s name to a card or a standard message. It means taking the time out to write and convey things that are deeply relevant to the person receiving the note, card or message.
Here are six reasons why you should invest in writing a personalised message for a special person and occasion:
1. Your personalised message is unique and therefore only one of its kind exists. Can there be a better reason than this?
2. Its value will multiply a thousand times because the recipient will know that your message has not been picked off the Internet or duplicated. It tells the person receiving it that you have invested a lot of time and care in crafting it.
3. Words are forever. Long after the flowers have dried, the candles have been blown out and the cake has been cut, the beauty of words will stay. They will immortalise the occasion and create lasting memories.
4. In the age of mobile phones, abbreviated text messages and vastly identical gifts and notes, a deeply personalised message will be cherished for its originality and genuineness.
5. Businesses are investing heavily in customised outreach to clients. Why shouldn’t you do the same for your personal relationships? The people who are most important to you in this world – your family and friends – also deserve custom-crafted messages.
6. A beautiful card or stationery that carries a generic message will become ordinary and runs the risk of being discarded. A handwritten note will increase in value and meaning when the words are written exclusively for the person receiving it. So ideally you should think about a custom-crafted message even before you get it handwritten or printed on a beautiful piece of stationery.
Next time you resort to writing a generic message, remember that it will dilute the depth of your feelings and make your note ordinary and forgettable.
Get a personalised message written today and experience the depth of your feelings come alive.